The following additional circuits from wave 2 or even 3 of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Pass are said to have been leaked. The list is quite extensive, but curiously focuses on one episode in particular.
The “Wave 2” DLC pack containing the new Mario Kart 8 Deluxe tracks is available. If 99% of the routes already existed, there is a new one: the Cité sorbet. What’s next? The following content would be known.
What will the next tracks of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe be?
With the latest Mario Kart 8 Deluxe update, Nintendo has apparently slipped into some files that say a little too much. This data is music clips from various episodes of the franchise, which caught a user’s attention. This is how the youtuber thinks recordlezer (via VGC in BL ), who listens to the sounds, to know what the next MK8 circuits will be.
As you will see, there is quite an imbalance with many tracks from Mario Kart Tour.
- Detour to London (Mario Kart Tour)
- Jardin Peach (DS)
- Boo Lake / Broken Jetty (GBA)
- Rots Rots Berg (3DS)
- Berlin ride (Mario Kart Tour)
- Stade Waluigi / Arena Wario (Gamecube)
- Festive Mountain (Mario Kart Tour)
- Rainbow Road (3DS)
- Travel to Amsterdam (Mario Kart tour)
- Singapore Chase (Mario Kart Tour)
- Roadtrip in Los Angeles (Mario Kart Tour)
- Schemerland (GBA)
- Scramble in Bangkok (Mario Kart-tour)
- Running in Vancouver (Mario Kart Tour)
- Vermeil Wood (Wii)
Is the list correct? As with all data mining, nothing is guaranteed. Also, if these files were ever relevant, it’s unclear whether the circuits would be reserved for Wave 2 or Wave 3.