This ultimate handbook for women living the nerdy life is a amusing and feminist take at the regularly male-dominated world of geekdom.
Fandom, feminism, cosplay, cons, books, memes, podcasts, vlogs, OTPs and RPGs and MMOs and more—it’s never been a greater time to be a woman geek. With delightful illustrations and an unabashed love for all of the in(ternet)s and outs of geek culture, this book is packed with tips, playthroughs, and cheat codes, including:
• The right way to make nerdy friends
• The right way to rock awesome cosplay
• The right way to write fanfic with feels
• The right way to defeat web trolls
• The right way to attend your first con
And more! Plus insightful interviews with fangirl faves, like Jane Espenson, Erin Morgenstern, Kate Beaton, Ashley Eckstein, Laura Vandervoort, Beth Revis, Kate Leth, and lots of others.