The 66th Honam Arts Festival National Competition Music, Dance, Traditional Music Division/ Sprout Drawing Festival
○ Period and schedule
– Application period: July 1, 2021 (Thursday) ~ July 8 (Thursday)
○ Eligibility for application
[미술, 작문, 만화애니메이션]
– Those who are eligible for national elementary, middle, and high school student qualifications
(1) Current students
(2) Students on leave of absence, students taking the GED, and other students not attending school
※ Manga animation section is only for middle and high school students.
[새싹 그리기 부문]
– National preschool children
○ Field of Competition
[미술, 작문, 만화애니메이션 부문]
– (1) Art section: Painting, Korean painting
-(2) Writing section: Prose, verse (poetry)
-(3) Manga Animation Division: Kan Manga, Illustration
[전국 미취학 어린이] : No limit
○ How to apply
– After submitting the application on the Honam Arts Festival website, the work is sent by mail.
– In front of the person in charge of the Honam Arts Festival, Culture Business Bureau, Gwangju Ilbo 10th Floor SC First Bank Building, 224 Geumnam-ro, Dong-gu, Gwangju
※ Only works with postmarked days within the application period are accepted.
※ Must be on the back of the work Please fill out.
– Internet application: http://art.kjmedia.co.kr (Online card payment real-time available)
– Participation fee deposit account (Account holder: Gwangju Ilbo)
-Gwangju Bank 001-107-744719 / Nonghyup 301-0178-7310-61
* A. Individuals: Best Prize, Gold Prize, Silver Prize, Bronze Prize, Encouragement Prize
※ The winning ratio is determined by the judging committee.
* b. Group: Best Prize, Gold Prize, Silver Prize, Bronze Prize, Encouragement Prize
* Sprout Drawing Festival: Excellence Prize, Gold Prize, Silver Prize, Bronze Prize, Encouragement Prize
-Scholarship: Best Prize (Group and Individual)-Provided a prescribed scholarship
-Special Award: Enacted if necessary
○ Work standard
[미술, 작문, 만화애니메이션 부문]
– (1) Art Division: Elementary school verse 8, middle and high school verse 4, Korean painting verse 2
-(2) Writing section: 8 sheets of 200-character manuscript (work completed within 8 sheets)
-(3) Manga Animation Division: Middle and High School Section 4
※ Subjects for each category will be announced on Thursday, June 17th.
[새싹 그리기 부문] : Section 8, no subject limit
– T. 062-220-0541 / F. 062-222-0195 / E. [email protected]