Tokyo Game Show 2008

I looked at all the footage I took at TGS and I realized that about 99% of it is just girls, the other 1% is video games and random walks. So this is more of an empty “Babes of TGS 2008”. Hope you like it.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *