The string trio Domina Strings Trio will offer an exciting concert for all otakus and anime lovers. Candlelight: The Best Anime Songs Under Candlelight It is an event where they will interpret 16 iconic themes that accompanied the oriental animation, and that became classics in Mexico. Among them will be songs by Dragon Ball, Candy Candy, Naruto, Spirited Away, Sailor Moon, among others.
As if this were not enough, the atmosphere will give a plus to the experience, because everything will happen under the intimacy of the light of countless candles, in charge of illuminating the moment. The organizer, feverup, assures that it will be a “safe, comfortable and social distance event“.
Do you already have litho to your companion and your best cosplay for the event? Here we share everything you need to know.
What anime songs will they play
As they announced the program, these will be the pieces that the violin, viola and cello trio will perform Domina Strings Trio:
- My heart charmsado – Dragon Ball GT
- We were Aangels – Dragon Ball Z
- Mystical Adventures – Dragon Ball
- Dragon Ball Medley – Dragon Ball
- A cruel Angels Thesis – Evangelion
- Moonligh Dentsetsu – Sailor moon
- Spirited away – Spirited Away
- Natsubishi -Naruto
- Sadner and Sorrow – Naruto
- Blue Bird – Naruto
- Howl´s Moving Castle and one summers -El castillo vagabundo
- Inuyasha – Inuyasha
- Yuri!!! On ice – Yuri
- Attack on Titan Theme –Shingeki No Kyojin
- Grandpa tell me you – Heidi
- Yo soy Candy Candy – Candy Candy
Where will the concert be
The capacity for this romantic evening will be Monte Open House of National Monte de Piedad building, located at Monte de Piedad street number 7 Colonia Centro in Mexico City.
How to buy tickets
To purchase your tickets you must access the site of feverup.com and select the date of the event, the time and the area where you want to be; these are the functions:
- Saturday July 17 (SOLD OUT): 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 3: 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 27: 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 28: 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
The prices are as follows (in Mexican pesos):
- Zone C (medium or low visibility), 400 pesos per person
- Zone B (medium visibility), 600 pesos per person
- Zone A (good visibility), 750 pesos per person
- Premuim area (very good visibility), 900 pesos per person
They stand out in the recommendations that you have to arrive between 40 and up to 5 minutes before the showOtherwise, you will not be able to enter the place and your money will not be refunded. In the same way, you will not be able to get up to the bathroom out of respect for the musicians. There will be no sale of food or drinks, as well as ticket sales at the box office, so you must purchase tickets at the event website. Children under 8 years old may not enter, and those under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.